D33 ULTRA FLAPJACKS RECIPE
Hi folks. So many enquiries about the ultra flapjacks at half way point so here it is -
150g dried cherries (or similar)
75g whole almonds
75g whole brazils
75g pumpkin seeds
250g rolled oats Preheat oven to Gas 6/7 or 200.
170g clear honey
225g brown sugar
1. Cut parchment to fit baking sheet
2. Chop all nuts and cherries. Mix cherries, nuts and oats.
3. Put honey, sugar and butter in a pan and bring to a slow boil and cook for 5-8mins (watch out for burning)
4. Combine honey mixture with oats, nuts & cherries and stir well.
5. Turn out onto baking sheet and pat down.
6. Bake on middle shelf for 12-15min until golden brown.
7. Cool on a wire rack then cut into squares.